How to Use Flaxseed Gel for Hair Growth
Flaxseed Gel is a useful aid in assisting you to reach your hair growth goals. It naturally contains protein which can strengthen your hair and it contains a whole other host of wonderful nutrients like:
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
All of Flaxseed Gels' nutrients are useful for:
- Strengthening your hair
- Treating your scalp
- Helping to promote hair growth
In order for Flaxseed Gel to successfully be a part of your hair growth journey you have to make sure that you are not doing things that will counteract progress. If you don't have healthy hair habits no product will make your hair grow.
Before using Flaxseed Gel for hair growth or any product for that matter be sure that you do these things first:
- If your hair is badly damaged and has a lot of split ends go to a professional to get them removed. No product can repair split ends. The longer split ends remain on your hair the worse it will get and you will lose more length.
- Reduce your usage of flat irons and hot combs. If you like to press your hair stretch out the time between each press. Try to heat style your hair once per month or wait even longer.
- For hair that breaks very easily wear two-strand twists or simple styles like hair buns. This reduces how often you have to manipulate your hair and protects it from get weathered from the environment.
- Use the right styling tools like: wide tooth combs or your fingers to prevent damage from rough handling your hair.
How to use Flaxseed Gel
- Applying to clean damp hair is best. This helps to distribute the product more evenly, which helps to deter the product from getting flaky, it also maximizes curl definition.
- Use your fingers or a wide tooth detangling comb to work the product through the hair.
- Use it as a nutrient for your hair and a styler. Create wash and go's, twist outs, braid outs, two-strand twists, finger coils and roller sets. The options are endless! See more styles you can create here.
- Apply once per week. You should not have to apply more often than this. Applying too much gel can make your hair feel hard and stiff, this can also lead to product build up, dry hair and flakes.
Following these guidelines will help you to achieve healthier and more stylish hair. Flaxseed Gel is an all-natural styler that is nutrient rich and can be used on all hair types including: 4C Hair that's coily, curly hair, locs for re-twisting and sleek styles.