Where to Find Pure Flaxseed Gel for Hair
Pure flaxseed gel for hair is hard to come by and virtually nowhere to be found in stores. There are a few products on the market that claim to be flaxseed gel but upon closer examination they are likely to just have a speck of flaxseed gel in them.
The first 5 ingredients is what the product has the most abundance of.
If you take a look at products like Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Gel or Eco Styler Flaxseed Gel you will find that flaxseed gel or flaxseeds is listed pretty low on their ingredients list. Which means it mostly contains a whole bunch of other random stuff and is not what you are really looking for.
Here goes Aunt Jackie's first 5 ingredients:
- Aminomethyl Propanol
Yuck! Flaxseeds are not listed anywhere. Now let's take a look at Eco Styler's "Flaxseed Gel".
Here goes Eco Styler's first 5 ingredients:
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Where's the Flaxseed at Eco Styler? 🤔
@reclaimyourcrown flaxseed gel is a moisturizing and curl defining all natural gel. #reclaimyourcrown #naturalhairtips #curlyhair ♬ Lazy Sunday - Official Sound Studio
And CurlMix...fresh ingredients, but $29.99 come on now!
- We've got them beat! The Curl Elixir is $14.99 and when you subscribe you can get the Curl Elixir for ONLY $12.99.
- We also put our lovely gel in a wide mouth 8oz jar that helps you to get every last drop of product.
- Our gel is much more thick for a better hold that will define all hair types: kinky and curly. We have women with type 3 hair and 4c hair that get gorgeously defined curls.
- For added moisture, shine, definition and frizz prevention we have 100% honey in our Flaxseed Gel.
- Shop with us risk free. If you are unhappy with your curls get a full refund for your product.
Looking for pure flaxseed gel, you know the real stuff without all the extra junk? We are your source! Shop the Curl Elixir Flaxseed Gel today.